During this course, students will be provided with a range of case studies from different types of real-world emergencies.
The learning outcomes for the module are as follows:
- Differentiate between the 3 typical types of Case Studies
- Follow a given methodology to solve problem/ decision-case studies
- Use a variety of diagnosis tools
- Clearly formulate a problem statement
- Methodology for solving case studies
- Patterns of Thinking
- Situation Appraisal techniques
- Writing Recommendations
- Team Decision Making
22 – 34 hours with the ability to start/stop/return at any time.
Take this course to understand the theory behind their practice and increase their professional capacity when responding to a major emergency. This course is also aimed at personnel who form part of the Emergency Response organization.
Belhaven University PLA Credits Assessed: 1
*Note, there is a maximum number of PLA credits that may be applied toward a degree program. Refer to the Belhaven University website for the latest on PLA policies.