The Perfect Voice course is designed to help individuals dramatically improve their ability to communicate emotionally, overcome the fear of public speaking, and create the self-confidence to achieve their desired results in their personal and professional life. The course covers live and online speech training techniques, understanding how you should sound when speaking with friends, colleagues, clients, strangers, and in all other communication needs. It will focus on varied situations such as one on one, presenting at a meeting, leading a conference or giving an elevator pitch.
You’ll learn how to move people emotionally, get them to remember what you say, and positively control the outcome of each conversation.
We provide step-by-step guidance to help take your voice from wherever it is now, to where you need it to be. While Roger provides detailed insights and instructions for you during each lesson, this resource will further enhance your learning experience by providing:
- Content Overviews: Big picture lesson highlights so you can focus on noticeable growth, not note taking.
- Supporting Bonuses: Relevant graphs, charts, or pictures that enable you to comprehend and view the lesson’s content in a new form. Many students even tear these sheets out of the workbook and place them on their desks, refrigerators, or bathroom mirrors as a memory aid and reminder to apply their newfound skills during the day’s communication events.
- Reflections Related to Each Lesson: Thought-provoking questions or exercises to help you better understand your voice, self, and goals.
Related Growth Challenges: In order to help you get the absolute most from this program, look here for fresh ideas to apply each lesson’s content to your day, environment, or objectives.
- Room for your notes: To help you keep all your notes and content from this program in one place, we’ve included extra space at the end of this document for you to record your own findings.
Course Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of the course, learners will be able to:
- Introduce learners to the six areas of what it takes to create the Perfect Voice.
- Recognize why the Perfect Voice is rapidly becoming an important approach for marketers of all sizes.
- Introduce the Perfect Voice brand value proposition as the fuel for content marketing strategies.
- Analyze how the six areas of what it takes to create the Perfect Voice content is replacing the imperfect voice.
- Recognize the power of having the Perfect Voice to create an emotional connection
- Identify the value of creating audio and visual content (pre-recorded or live).
- Compare and evaluate content videos.
- Reference a proven framework for developing a foundational voice perfection plan.
- Apply new content creation and sharing technologies like video storytelling, Twitter, and Vocal Exercises.
15 hours with the ability to start/stop/return at any time.
Belhaven University PLA Credits Assessed: 1
*Note: there is a maximum number of PLA credits that may be applied toward a degree program. Refer to the Belhaven University website for the latest on PLA policies.