The successful transition to executive-level leadership is essential to lead organizations in today’s global environment.
This program will prepare you to understand and apply best practices in strategic leadership, organizational planning, governance, the workforce, customers, organizational performance, quality, and culture. Program also qualifies for 4 PDCs with the Wyoming Professional Teacher Standards Board (PTSB) and 60 SHRM PDCs.
What Will You Learn?
- The corporate world of large and small companies and the important objectives that must be met.
- Corporate governance procedures and how to conduct strategic planning.
- How to establish and maintain a customer focus and how to conduct workplace engagement activities.
- How to conduct organizational performance management activities.
Who Is This Course For?
- Managers transitioning into a senior leadership role.
- Junior Executives building skills to lead a department or division.
- Senior Executives striving to expand their skills and broaden their strategic analysis abilities.
- 62 hours
Belhaven University PLA Credits Assessed: 3
*Note, there is a maximum number of PLA credits that may be applied toward a degree program. Refer to the Belhaven University website for the latest on PLA policies.