You cannot build a great organization without great people. Yet, many organizations struggle to find the type of people they need to advance an organization. The all-too-common reality is that far too many companies do not invest in a well-designed hiring process.
This program will teach those involved in the recruiting and selection process how to hire the right people. Program also qualifies for 1 PDC with the Wyoming Professional Teacher Standards Board (PTSB) and 15 SHRM PDCs.
What Will You Learn?
- Recruiting strategy.
- The legal environment associated with the hiring process.
- The different tools used for candidate assessment.
- Incorporate the organization’s mission, vision, and values into the selection process.
- How to conduct a candidate interview.
- How to ask the right questions of a candidate.
- How to develop a hiring selection process.
Who Is This Course For?
- Individuals who need competency-based interview questions that will integrate with the culture being built within the organization.
- Those who wish to incorporate mission, vision, and values into recruiting practices.
- Those who need to develop a recruiting strategy for small businesses.
- 20 hours
Belhaven University PLA Credits Assessed: 1
*Note, there is a maximum number of PLA credits that may be applied toward a degree program. Refer to the Belhaven University website for the latest on PLA policies.