Our Keynote Speakers
Jessica Meuse is an American performer from Slapout, Alabama. She has wowed audiences since the age of 10 and plays several instruments (guitar, piano, and classical violin). At 20, Jessica won the statewide artist showcase, Stars of Alabama.
A spot on Season 3 of NBC’s The Voice followed, where she made it to the blind auditions and was on Vans Warped Tour. Jessica was then selected by American Idol’s judges, Keith Urban, Jennifer Lopez, and Harry Connick, Jr., for Season 13 of the TV series where she rose to be a Top 4 National Finalist. Jessica also became the first person in the history of Idol to perform her own original song during the finals and joined Idols LIVE Tour, performing in 40+ cities across the USA and Canada.
Jessica is currently independent and actively pursuing opportunities in both the music and acting worlds. Shortly after her second full-length album, “Halfhearted” released, it hit Top 10 on iTunes Country Albums and its songs have amassed over 8 million streams, appearing in Apple Music Country Hot Tracks and being added to numerous Spotify/Apple Music playlists.
Jessica’s ongoing schedule has her traveling around the country with ongoing festival tour dates and radio/tv appearances. On a personal note, Jessica is a fitness buff and brand ambassador for various products, dedicates time to raising awareness about Domestic Violence, Cyberbullying, St. Jude, and Children’s Cancer Association, while continuing to record and tour. She is also an avid gamer and streamer on Twitch and raises money for Extra Life and Children’s Miracle Network each year that she can. You can find Jessica’s Twitch stream here: twitch.tv/monstermeuse
Points of Note
• Over 8 million streams of songs on her “Halfhearted” album | iTunes Top 10 Country Album
• “Love Her Better” Music Video Receives Seven Film Festival Awards:
– 2019 San Antonio Film Festival (Official Selection)
– 2019 New Hope Film Festival (Official Selection)
– 2019 Eurovision Palermo Film Festival (Official Selection)
– 2019 WorldFest Houston Film Festival (REMI Winner/Official Selection)
– 2018 Nevada International Film Festival (Platinum Reel Award Winner)
– 2018 Laughlin International Film Festival (Official Selection)
– 2018 Great Lakes International Film Festival (Official Selection)
• “Thank God It Didn’t Work” 2+ Million Music Video Streams, Top 100 Mediabase Country Radio Chart, Taste of Country’s 17 Songs From Women In Country That Demand Your Attention
• Billboard Magazine Feature; “Jessica Meuse Explains Why Album Title ‘Halfhearted’ Doesn’t Mean What You Think”
• Feature interview in Cowboys & Indians Magazine
• Best Female Vocalist Finalist – 14th Annual International Acoustic Music Awards (International Acoustic Music Awards)
• 2017 Female Vocalist Of The Year Nomination (Texas Country Music Association)
• American Idol Top 4 (8 Singles Released By Idol) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4WhPKv5DkM
Website – https://jessicameuse.com
Christine Van Loo
Christine has performed well over 2000 times to a global audience in over 30 countries, inspiring millions of people around the world, everywhere from the Sydney Opera House to Madison Square Garden to the Kennedy Center. She opened solo for Paul McCartney before a million and a half people on his European tour. She has shared the stage with mega artists such as Aerosmith, No Doubt, Sarah McLachlan, Josh Groban, Ricky Martin, REO Speed Wagon, Sugar Ray, Tommy Lee and Earth, Wind and Fire. She choreographed the aerials for Britney Spears World Tour for the Stars on Ice US Tour, and for NBC’s Celebrity Circus. She has even performed for Cirque du Soleil an aerial act 600 feet in the air from a hot air balloon. She tours regularly now with Cirque de la Symphonie.
Christine shares “champion mindset” and “elite athletic habits” that apply directly to anyone in any industry who wants to transcend limiting beliefs and achieve their ultimate success.
Van Loo is co-founder of Airborne Arts Retreat Center in Costa Rica, founder and CEO of Van Loo Productions and of VisionAerialist, LLC. She is the author of Falling to the Top and contributor to the mega-bestseller Chicken Soup for the Soul series.
Christine plays an active role in leaving this world a better place than how she found it. Whether it’s a smile, kind words, or time or money given to various social and environmental causes.
Promo Video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nIY1yVq200&t=1s
Keynote in Texas, #SHETALKS (leadandempowerher.com) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9m-VAo2wPk&t=8s
Performance with singer, Jessica Meuse – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmnXkuHGtmc