Peregrine Global Services
Learn to understand and apply business strategy, marketing, communications, leadership, and teamwork into a workplace environment.
The course includes access to OneDay Strategy Simulation. An individualized simulation that allows you to put into practice your learnings throughout the module. With this ready-made course, you will have the skills and information you need to lead your organization towards success.
This course qualifies for 60 SHRM PDCs.
What Will You Learn?
- Concepts associated with business leadership and marketing.
- How to conduct business analysis with emphasis on operations management.
- Time management, conflict management, and leading change.
- How to conduct hypothesis testing and feasibility and implementation analysis.
- How to formulate strategic options and quantitative support to communicate with stakeholders.
- Business ethics concepts and principles.
Who Is This Course For?
- Supervisors, managers, and junior executives as part of orientation to leadership. business operations, and strategy.
- 60 hours