Continuous improvement benefits all organizations. It is by making incremental changes to improve operations that your organization that you can achieve excellence. This program will help you learn how to transform your culture and use a team-based approach to continuous improvement activities. You will gain an understanding of the continuous improvement process and gain access to helpful tools. Program also qualifies for 2 PDCs with the Wyoming Professional Teacher Standards Board (PTSB) and 28 SHRM PDCs.
What Will You Learn?
- How and why to form a continuous improvement team.
- How to conduct a root cause analysis.
- The concepts of total quality management.
- The seven basic tools of quality.
- How to launch a process improvement initiative.
- How to analyze and report quality management information.
Who Is This Course For?
- Those who require skills for participation on a continuous improvement team.
- Safety teams.
- Supervisors and managers.
- Continuous improvement team leaders.
- 28 hours
Belhaven University PLA Credits Assessed: 1
*Note, there is a maximum number of PLA credits that may be applied toward a degree program. Refer to the Belhaven University website for the latest on PLA policies.