Succession planning is a process for identifying and developing new leaders who can replace those who are promoted, leave, or retire.
Succession planning and talent management are future-focused activities that identify, develop, and prepare the right talent for the right positions proactively.
In this course, you will learn the skills necessary to build an actionable succession plan, conduct skills gaps analysis, avoid succession planning pitfalls, and develop organizational coaching and mentoring programs.
What Will You Learn?
- Succession planning and how to use it effectively.
- How to calculate the cost of turnover for an organization.
- The advantages and disadvantages of promoting from within versus hiring externally.
- How to conduct a skills gap analysis.
- How to plan for succession of critical positions.
- How to build and implement a succession plan.
Who Is This Course For?
- Those who are involved in developing a succession plan for the organization.
- Managers who need education on succession planning and talent management.
- Senior Leaders, Human Resource Managers, and Entrepreneurs.
- 25 hours