How will you manage the millions of dollars in income that will pass through your hands during your working lifetime? Do you understand your overall financial health? Are you ready to handle unexpected financial situations?
Whether it is the need to establish and maintain a practical budget and spending plan to minimize debt, or begin building retirement assets, many do not know where to start.
In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of personal and business finance, including debt management techniques, guidance on purchasing insurance, strategies on building wealth, and more.
What Will You Learn?
- The fundamentals of money and personal finance.
- How to build wealth through financial planning.
- The financial industry and how to leverage it to your advantage.
- Tips on managing money through budgeting and debt management techniques.
Who Is This Course For?
- Employees as part of a holistic wellness program or new employee orientation.
- Human Resource Managers as part of their training and development program.
- 15 hours
Belhaven University PLA Credits Assessed: 1
*Note, there is a maximum number of PLA credits that may be applied toward a degree program. Refer to the Belhaven University website for the latest on PLA policies.