The CompTIA Cloud+ certification is a globally recognized, vendor-neutral industry supported and demanded credential. The CompTIA Cloud+ CV0-002 exam focuses on incorporating and managing cloud technologies as part of broader systems operations. The CompTIA Cloud+ certification is ideal for professionals working in the cloud computing environment. This CompTIA Cloud certification exam validates your knowledge, skills, and proficiency in working with cloud technologies.
- Cloud Computing Configurations and Deployments
- Cloud Deployments
- Cloud Security
- Implementing Cloud Security
- Maintaining Cloud Operations
- Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, and Ongoing Maintenance
- Cloud Management
- Cloud Management Baselines, Performance, and SLAs
- Troubleshooting Networking and Security Issues and Understanding Methodologies
Belhaven University PLA Credits Assessed: 3
*Please note, there is a maximum number of PLA credits that may be applied to a degree program at Belhaven University. Refer to their website for the latest on PLA policies.